Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Raw & real...It's funny that when u think u have your life under control, it's when u dont. I thought my quick anger when defied or my flare of frustration in the face of acute disappmt was gone. But have been tested like never b4 & there it is. It must b because we don't feel like we need Jesus. It's all us. But I am pushed to my knees in exhaustion, in anger as I weep behind closed doors, on my knees as I hurt for Jj, for the continued grieving of the kids, for my lack of ability at times to be what I feel like I should be. We are being broken down into tiny pieces, shattered to be rewet and molded into something beautiful if we can just hold on. My mom reminded me that this time will be the hardest and that each day would be better. Pls pray we would love and yes, even cherish this hard time knowing Jesus knows that this was the best for each of us. Pray we will be the most amazing trainees He's ever seen and learn every single lesson He wants, that we would b called Faithful and Lovers of His Kids in the end. Thank u, friends & family, for being His Lifeline to us.

No comments: