Saturday, June 10, 2017

Can it get crazier? YES! While on the same playground we have been at all week, Jh stepped on a rusty nail that went thru his shoe, sock, and foot. Unbelievable! J and Jh spent 3 hours waiting for a tetanus shot and still have to return tomorrow morning early for it because the person never showed up! J is also struggling with coughing and possibly pink eye symptoms, jj feeling low with slight fever, and me with a cold and trying to run the show! Ha! Friends, pls keep praying! The attack physically has been insane! Kept telling my guys that u r praying and it's seriously getting us thru! I'm forcing myself to record good moments here as my therapy session : pushing the girls on the swings, cooking a peruvian tuna dish for lunch with E, getting a tiny bit of wash done, snuggling w T for awhile this morning, having our kids say hi by video to my amazing and beautiful niece who graduated today (woohoo!), watching r kids try mac and cheese for the first time, coloring princess pages with the girls at the apt while j at hospital, giving them all a good night kiss. And so I give all of U a goodnight kiss and say to YOU that I love you! Te amo!

3 comments:

Melissa R said...

Way to stay positive in the midst of the storm! I can feel the Father's pleasure. It feels like you are in a Jabez season. “And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, “Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!” So God granted him what he requested.”
‭‭I Chronicles‬ ‭4:10‬ ‭NKJV‬‬. We pray this for your family. That in the midst of this season of expansion and maturity, God's hand would be with you, and He would keep you from evil. That when you feel weak or overwhelmed, you would not cause pain but would rather be a blessing to those around you. It's only through Christ that this is possible.

As I was praying for you yesterday, I was reminded of the book of Esther. The story has this beautiful symmetry. The first half of the book, things go wrong. Then, God intervenes one night and causes the king to not be able to sleep. The second half of the book, things go right for the Jews. I am claiming this for you guys. It's your halfway mark for this trip. We are declaring the rest of the trip goes much easier. That all obstacles are removed-mountains are leveled and valleys rise to make your path smooth.

Know there are lots of people praying! We are one body and what affects one affects all. We are with you! Thank you for being on the front lines. We push back the darkness. We cancel the assignments of the enemy! We place a boundary line around your family that Satan cannot cross! We declare healing in Jesus' name. We bless you with love, joy, peace, favor, wisdom, and provision! We stir up the gift of faith and are grateful it only takes faith the size of a mustard seed to move mountains. We are praying for you and are standing in the gap. You are not alone! We love you bunches and bunches!

Melissa R said...

From Sue W.:
Father God, You said in Your Word that nothing - no thing is impossible with You. You will make away where there is no way! I'm reminded of the account of the Israelites being delivered out of Egypt and were up against the Red Sea, the enemy after them and You Father God opened the way through an impossible situation .The enemy defeated ! Thank You for making a way for the Moores. Your in Covenant with the Moore's and we rejoice in Your perfect provision. In Jesus name we believe and are in expectation of Your love !

I'm just going to put this out there, With Psalm 23 /take communion ,He has set the table in the presence of the enemy. Yes a reminder the enemy has been defeated. Sue

Unknown said...

Agreeing with Melissa! Canceling all assignments against your health, praying Psalm 91 and asking the Lord to pour healing oil over you all!