Saturday, December 30, 2017

I am so sorry that we have not blogged for a long time. Every day is so crazy and busy that honestly, I didn't even think of the blog until my mom asked about it! Ha! Things are pretty good here. The kids are doing amazing in school. Their English is coming slow but still steadily and they are getting braver trying it out on others. 😍 they understand most of what is said but it's hard putting their own thoughts into English. Christmas was crazy and fun. We ate. We opened presents. We did advent devotions each night in spanish. We had activities each day in December including eating a picnic by the tree, a snowman night w decorations and snowman pancakes, crafts, and looking at neighborhood lights. Everything was so new and different...There are days when this new life seems too hard for me. Too chaotic. Too loud. Too much stress. And I struggle to make it thru another day. I'm learning 2 let go of the minors. Let go of dreams. Let go of plans. Let go of me. It's been hard. But I am still finding joy in small moments. Thank u all for continuing to pray and those of u who have walked this beside us...blessings b showered on u- you have kept us going!! U have pulled us along when we wanted to quit. U have given gifts to us so the kids had a wonderful Christmas. U have touched us more than u will ever know. May 2018 see us all deeper in the presence of Jesus. Love u!

No comments: