Tuesday, June 6, 2017

For those praying about the social worker visit, it went ok I think. She comes back Friday morning to talk w kids (pls pray it is final visit). Today was tough. If we were in a honeymoon period before, it ended. No nap did not help! Really testing us with constant disobedience to see if we will do anything or not. Trying to prioritize whats important & stay strong. Pls pray strength, wisdom to parent, patience, connecting w each kid & meeting their individual needs, continued breaking of unhealthy ties of little ones to E. Thank u 4 continued prayers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying over you tonight. His yoke his easy and His burden is light. Come to me all you who are weary and heavy ladened and I will give you REST.

Michelle said...

Send love and prayers your way. Thinking about you guys every day. Tell Joshua that the J's x3 say hi!

Unknown said...

Sorry you've already hit a time where they are testing you! I feel like this may be due to more than their lack of being parented and the normal boundary-pushing children do, that they are subconsciously testing to see if you'll still love them even if they drive you crazy. I am praying you'll have supernatural wisdom in how to discipline. Praying to bind the spirit of rejection and asking the Holy Spirit to draw them under his wing. The thing that stands out to me as I pray is that as you are disciplining, to keep working in "we love you" statements, and when the heated moments cool down to have tender embraces (which I know you already are, because I know what AMAZING parents you guys are!!!)

Unknown said...

Also, how is everyone feeling physically (are the colds gone)?