Sunday, July 16, 2017

If you could have seen it...you'd have been moved to tears too. Coming on the heels of yesterday... when the kids were weeping over missing the orphanage and their friends, deep grieving with hopeless anger, followed by acting out in defiance and disobedience the rest of the day. Now today... During our "church service" at the house, the kids were singing to the Hillsong dvd and as j & I worshipped after one song praising Jesus, calling out how good and faithful He is, the kids too began calling out the same - repeating the praises and lifting their own hands like us, then calling out their own "thank yous"! Gack! I still get chills and tears!! Maybe 2 minutes tops but that moment will live w me forever. Has changed me and shifted a piece of me into place, into alignment w jesus. Selah! Your prayers are CHANGING LIVES!! Specific, tangible ways that I get the privilege to see. Thank u.😍 I've been asking the Lord to pour out on you all incredible blessings for your sweet faithfulness to Him and to us!

1 comment:

Laura-Anne said...

Such wonderful precious moments! God works in the areas your heart needs the most! You and Jeffrey are GREAT Godly examples to your children-- the good and bad!!